The Australian Embassy in Ukraine is the representative office of the Australian Government resident in Ukraine.
The Australian Embassy is co-located within the Canadian Embassy, at 13A Kostelna Street, Kyiv 01901.
The Australian Embassy is open from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Please note access to the Embassy is by appointment only.
In 2017, the Australian Embassy will be closed on:
- Monday 25 December – Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26 December – Boxing Day
In 2018, the Australian Embassy will be closed on:
- Monday 1 January – New Year's Day
- Monday 8 January – Orthodox Christmas (in lieu of Sunday 7 January)
- Friday 30 March – Good Friday
- Monday 9 April – Orthodox Easter (in lieu of Sunday 8 April)
- Wednesday 9 May – Victory Day / Day of Remembrance and Reconciliation
- Monday 28 May – Trinity (Orthodox Pentecost - (in lieu of Sunday 27 May)
- Monday 2 July
- Friday 24 August – Ukrainian Independence Day
- Monday 8 October
- Tuesday 25 December – Christmas Day
- Wednesday 26 December – Boxing Day
Under a special arrangement between the Governments of Australia and Canada, the Canadian Embassy in Kyiv is responsible for recruiting local staff on Australia's behalf in Ukraine. Job vacancies for the Australian Embassy will be advertised on the Embassy of Canada to Ukraine website.