The Australian Embassy in Ukraine is the representative office of the Australian Government resident in Ukraine.
The Australian Embassy is co-located within the Canadian Embassy, at 13A Kostelna Street, Kyiv 01901.
The Australian Embassy is open from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Please note access to the Embassy is by appointment only.
Public holidays in 2016
The Australian Embassy will be closed on:
- 1 January - New Year's Day
- 7 January - Orthodox Christmas
- 25 March - Good Friday
- 2 May - Orthodox Easter
- 9 May - Victory Day
- 20 June - Trinity Day
- 4 July
- 24 August - Ukraine Independence Day
- 10 October
- 26 December - Boxing Day
- 27 December
- 28 December
In 2017, the Australian Embassy will be closed on:
- Monday 2 January – New Year's Day (in lieu)
- Monday 9 January – Orthodox Christmas
- Friday 14 April – Good Friday
- Monday 17 April – Orthodox Easter
- Monday 8 May – Victory Day / Day of Remembrance and Reconciliation
- Monday 5 June – Trinity (Orthodox Pentecost)
- Monday 3 July
- Thursday 24 August – Independence Day
- Monday 9 October
- Monday 25 December – Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26 December – Boxing Day
Under a special arrangement between the Governments of Australia and Canada, the Canadian Embassy in Kyiv is responsible for recruiting local staff on Australia's behalf in Ukraine. Job vacancies for the Australian Embassy will be advertised on the Embassy of Canada to Ukraine website.