The Australian Embassy in Ukraine formally opened in 2014. The Australian Ambassador to Ukraine, based in Kyiv, is also accredited to the Republic of Moldova.
Please note the Australian Embassy is co-located with the Canadian Embassy in Kyiv.
13A Kostelna St
Please telephone or e-mail the Embassy in the first instance.
The Australian Embassy is open from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday, except for public holidays (listed below).
Please note access to the Embassy - including for consular, passport and notarial services - is by appointment only.
Please note the Embassy does not provide a full range of services.
Emergency contact details: 24-hour emergency assistance for Australian citizens is available from the Consular Emergency Centre in Canberra via +61 2 6261 3305 (from overseas) or 1300 555 135 (within Australia).
In 2021, the Australian Embassy will be closed on:
- Friday 1 January - New Year's Day
- Thursday 7 January - Orthodox Christmas
- Friday 8 January - Orthodox Christmas
- Friday 2 April - Good Friday
- Monday 5 April - Easter Monday
- Monday 3 May - Orthodox Easter
- Monday 10 May - Victory Day
- Monday 21 June - Trinity Day / Pentecost
- Tuesday 24 August - Independence Day
- Monday 4 October - Labour Day (ACT)
- Monday 27 December - Christmas Day
- Tuesday 28 December - Boxing Day
- Friday 31 December - New Year's Eve
Under a special arrangement between the Governments of Australia and Canada, the Canadian Embassy in Kyiv is responsible for recruiting local staff on Australia's behalf in Ukraine. Job vacancies for the Australian Embassy will be advertised on the Embassy of Canada to Ukraine website.