The Australian Embassy in Ukraine is the representative office of the Australian Government resident in Ukraine.
The Australian Embassy is co-located within the Canadian Embassy, at 13A Kostelna Street, Kyiv 01901.
The Australian Embassy is open from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Please note access to the Embassy is by appointment only.
In 2018, the Australian Embassy will be closed on:
- Tuesday 25 December – Christmas Day
- Wednesday 26 December – Boxing Day
In 2019, the Australian Embassy will be closed on:
- Tuesday 1 January - New Year’s Day
- Monday 7 January - Orthodox Christmas
- Friday 19 April - Good Friday
- Monday (in lieu) 29 April - Orthodox Easter
- Wednesday 8 May - Victory Day
- Monday (in lieu) 17 June - Trinity Day
- Monday 1 July - Canada Day
- Monday 26 August - Independence Day
- Monday 14 October - Defender of Ukraine Day
- Wednesday 25 December - Christmas Day
- Thursday 26 December - Boxing Day
Under a special arrangement between the Governments of Australia and Canada, the Canadian Embassy in Kyiv is responsible for recruiting local staff on Australia's behalf in Ukraine. Job vacancies for the Australian Embassy will be advertised on the Embassy of Canada to Ukraine website.